Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thirty Days of Creativity


 JUNE 1-30 - I pledge to create something everyday! This is such an amazing idea and its got me all aflutter with creative madness!

Twitter was abuzz with all the design and craft blogs I follow going insane with #30daysofcreativity love. All their information from @createstuff can be found on their tumblr where they have inspirational videos and a calendar of ideas to get you started.

I just want to go home and break out my sewing machine and start on all the projects I have been putting off. But I shall wait...maybe take to the weekend to come up with some ideas and watch some knitting tutorials.

Mindsnacks, a language learning program iphone app
On another note in my life, I recently decided to take up Italiano and have spent a lot of my free time studying just for the fun of it. I went to Italy during college for a summer study abroad and would love to go back with my husband sometime in the next couple years - only more fluent. With a bunch of Italian apps on my iphone (I even changed the language setting to Italian which has been a slow start to getting used to) to borrowing some audio and study guides from my local library. My goal is to be able to have basic conversation and understand basic Italian by the end of summer.

Lofty goals, my friends. Lofty bilingual goals...

No comments: