Monday, May 9, 2011

Microfest

This weekend was the St. Louis Microfest in Forest Park. A very good friend of mine and fellow designer, Adrienne was tapped to create the logo for this year's event. Thinking of it now, I wish I would have gotten last year's logo for a comparison. Needless to say, her version was a serious upgrade. Love love love the coaster look.

Her design was plastered over all kinds of goodies.
Tasting Glass as well as collectors item.
Because Adrienne was the logo designer, she was given 4 free tickets to the event and invited me and my husband to enjoy in the microbrew festivities...V.I.P! That means we got free delicious food too.

Over a hundred vendors were involved.
Lots of fun advertising.
Me and my homegirl. Adrienne.
It was a beautiful night, weatherwise, in Forest Park. The temperature was amazing. And I'm super excited for Adrienne's involvement. She got to mix her 2 favorite activites: design and socializing. Congrats to her, and thanks for letting me be a part of it!

No comments: