Thursday, April 14, 2011

Words to Live By: College Freshman Edition

Everyone in my family was asked to write a letter to my little cousin who will be leaving for college in the fall. Memories. Tidbits. Advice. How much we love him. I decided to go more for the advice part of it and designed this little number:

Its got all the things I wish people would have told me before I went to college, including taking interesting classes just for the hell of it and how important quarters will become.

But then I found this (How to be a Freshman in College)! Discovered Thought Catalog from a retweet on twitter and I have loved everything they've written since. I kind of wish I would have found this before the deadline. Anywho, if you get anything out of this post, its FOLLOW THOUGHT CATALOG. It'll get you through the day and give you interesting things to think and talk about with others :)

No comments: