Thursday, April 14, 2011

Better Late Than Never: Home Decorators

For a couple months at the beginning of the year, I worked with Home Decorators in producing the last of their catalogs before they closed down the St. Louis Office. It was pretty simple production work, but I was happy to help out and the people were great.

The Art Director, Will working on organizing the pages for one of the spring catalogs.

Just 3 of the catalogs I worked on that were printed before I left.


Couple of page layouts for the Home Decorators Catalogs.

I wish everyone from St. Louis Home Decorators the best of luck as they currently look for new jobs. I had a great time working with you during that time. Not to mention getting to look at the Martha Stewart collection on a daily basis! It was a blast.

No comments: