Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Etsy Shop Now Open!

LinkScrogginsdesign Etsy Shop

I would have liked to have waited to open shop when I had more screen printed stuff, but I was just getting too excited with all the other little things I've been working on. But here it is, the shop is now open. Inside you'll find some of the artist books I've been working on as well as some other little things. I'm excited to announce that the screen printing has been coming along swimmingly - ha. Its been really messy and fun. Some things to look forward to:

"I Dont Want To Be An Animal" posters
Running Inspirations
"Team Ritter" Tshirts
more greeting cards
more artist books
zine smashley
scrogginsdesign stickers

Stay tuned for more stuff!
Its about to go down!
In other news, Seattle in 9 days...

No comments: