Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nano Biosphere


I've been getting into the gardening season this year since we bought a house and everything. Grape vines, lemon tree, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, flowers, etc. When I went to Cincinnati for the marathon, my grandparents took me to this cool quarry place where they let you dig for fossils and actually TAKE THEM HOME! Needless to say, I stocked up with some big 450 million year old rocks as well as a bunch of smaller ones. When trying to decide what to do or how to display the smaller of the rocks (the larger ones made their way to my garden), I went to the garden department for supplies and came across some moss and poof...an Idea! I've had this fish bowl for awhile. A thrifty purchase from goodwill that I just always knew would come in handy someday.

Anyway, it is now a cute little accent on the kitchen table by the bay window :)

No comments: