Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chesterfield Amphitheater Grand Opening

Attended the Grand Unveiling of the Chesterfield Amphitheater with Adrienne last weekend. With an all day festival ending with a FREE Edwin Mccain Concert - Party likes its 1997! To quote my husband "I have heard the name Edmin Mccain more in the past 2 days than I have in the past 10 years" haha, it was pretty awesome though.


The amphitheater was very well built for its intended use. Very open and surrounded with trails overlooking the ponds and waterfalls. I guess these are the kinds of things a city gets when you have rich people tax money.


Anywho, the Chesterfield Parks will sponsor free concerts all summer - and you are free to bring picnics and coolers. Fun and Free! My 2 favorite things. All I can say is, I will be back!

No comments: