Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Days of Creativity: Day 1

So, I was very excited to start on my 30 days of creativity yesterday, especially while going through everyone's postings during work. I was amped to get home and make something. I got off work, worked out, tended to the garden, played with the dogs, and got down to making fresh banana and oat bread (seen below).

It turned out pretty amazing. I followed one of my old recipes for it adding a few things like oats, which I love and even though its summer - a dash of pumpkin spice.


Packed up some bags for me and my husband to take to work today and got a delightful email from him telling me how good it was - always fun to hear :)


Now, for a preview of things to come!
One of my New Years resolutions was to learn to knit and crochet. Well I've begun teaching myself with the help of youtube videos and hopefully will have some fun things to make within this 30 day assignment! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

No comments: