Monday, November 29, 2010

santa, baby

Hope everyone had I great holiday break. With thanksgiving over, and the christmas season in full swing, I've been scowering the internet for some friendly cyber-monday steals. I have a goal to be the best Secret Santa! Yay. Anywho, while in search of great gifts for others, I came across a couple of things I wouldn't mind for myself ;)

My sister is supposed to be getting me the Female Brain, but I couldn't resist putting it on my list for the world to see. I've already read it, but it is absolutely amazing. I think everyone should read it! And that means you too!




1. Storm Necklace by Modcloth, 2. Season 5 How I Met Your Mother on Amazon, 3. Suede Ankle Boots by Forever 21, 4. Cute fingerless gloves by fredflare, 5. Navy Blazer by Forever 21, 6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins on Amazon, 7. The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine on Amazon, 8. LOST poster designed by Ty Mattson

No comments: