Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Update

This year, I was at a loss for what to be.
So this was very last minute.
I also had a request from a friend to build their costume as well
(where the Cash Cab comes into play)

I was a Giant Mizzou Foam Finger.
It was kind of hard to manuever around in that get up but I made do.
Cash Cab was pretty successful. My friend look super identical to Ben Bailey and even walked around with questions...a correct answer got you a piece of candy :)

My favorite day of the year is pumpkin carving day!
I just LOVE baking the pumpkin seeds. We doubled up on our
pumpkin quantity this year just for more seeds.

They were delicious.


Here are 3 of our 4 pumpkins that were carved and ready for the trick or treaters.
Our puppy MaLady is not a fan of Halloween. Too much stranger danger walking around.
She stood at the door in preparation for children all night.
She was prepared for the pounce.


Happy Halloween!

No comments: