Monday, January 4, 2010

Peace Out 2009!


(Image via Design Work Life)
Twas a good year for Scrogginsdesign and myself in 2009. But I have plans for twenty-ten.
Thats right, I said twenty-ten. None of this two thousand-ten stuff. These plans include some pretty hefty goals. I want to expand my empire. BOOOM.

Let's see, I plan on getting more organized and updating my online networking sites more often. Become a fan on Facebook and follow me on twitter! Oh, I also have a Flickr.

The holidays reaked havoc over my health and fitness. So I'd like to get back from my 10lb swing. You know, in time to get married on the beach...ouch.

I would also like to beat my PR for the marathon. Today is day one of my training for my next marathon, the Kentucky Derby in April. A lot of my gifts were fitness and marathon inspired, thanks to some nudging on my part so I'm looking forward to that.

All in all, I wish you all a fabulous year and I plan on updating this a lot more than I did last year, so check back soon! WOOHOO!

No comments: