Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Self Promotional Stickers

They're Here!
Just an idea to spread the joy and my name. Since I travel a lot for marathons and stuff. I thought it would be an interesting experiment to get traffic by using these stickers. Kind of a stolen idea from a not so great mandy moore movie, chasing liberty. If you haven't seen it, which you probably haven't, she backpacks through Europe and meets a guy who uses stickers to bring people together and have a connection with people that they dont even know. You take a sticker and place it somewhere and then you forget about it. Then when you go somewhere else, you see the sticker and BAM! are instantly connected to someone you dont know and youre only common interest is this sticker.
Silly I know. But not so much - compared to all the other weird things flying around my brain - this makes more sense than most of that crap :)

If you are interested in spreading the joy, contact me at my website.
J.O.WHY...because we can!

No comments: