Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Votes Are In

I am a Moderate and so I love this poster because it brings both sides together. The votes are in and Obama is our new president. Say what you will about Obama, but I really heart good design and not only did designers brand him as an identity but they did it beautifully. Click here to see some cool posters promoting our new president elect.

It looks like everyone is happy with our executive decision for the election, but I am truely disappointed on a local level. While I'm very excited about the Clean Energy Initiative passed, the Festus schools Bills "kids 1 & 2" did not pass which will prevent the rebuilding of the very overcrowded high school. I guess they will have to resort to more trailers. no matter how unattractive and cramped they are. 

Also California's prop 8 was passed which will ban gay marriage. This is 2008 people, no more hate! 

Now that i've said my piece, 
have the best day ever!

No comments: