Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i dabble: baking edition

Currently Baking: Sweet Potato Fries

I am on a sweet potato kick and it's not ending anytime soon. They are so delicious! The best is if you have a mandolin so you can make perfect slices, but they are good anyway you slice it.

Last night was the Tennessee Lady Volunteers game vs. Notre Dame in the Elite Eight. I'm a die ard Tennessee fan (cant you tell by my uninhibited use of the color orange), and thought that the Orange of the fries would be a good treat as well as way to REPRESENT! Unfortunately they lost...

it was the first time Notre Dame has EVER beaten the Vols in the history of the organization.

Anywho, I designed these little recipe cards for things that I make over and over again and thought I would share. Definitely worth a try. They are pretty darn good :)

Also me and my husband are counting calories these days so I included that in the card as well.

Have a great day!
(Opening Day Countdown: 2 days.)

No comments: