Friday, November 9, 2007

So youre running a marathon




Yes, yes I am. My second in fact. But I have some newbies with me this time. So I decided to make them little survival kits.

My Friend Sarah (left) is only doing the half, so she doesn't need as much. But she has some jolly ranchers which i found helpful during my first marathon. A little soundtrack of inspiration songs. And then a little brochure of tips and race day checklist.

JR, my little friend in green is running the full marathon with me. His first. So along with jolly ranchers, a soundtrack, and racing tips, I got him socks, gloves, a beanie, vaseline, chapstick, some marathon snicker bars, and some tissues.

Only a few months till the big day. December 1st in Memphis. I'm just excited to drink the pain away post marathon on Beale street!

No comments: